International Day of Happiness
Time & Location
About the Event
Did you know that March 20th is The International Day of Happiness? Founded by the United Nations, this year's theme is Happier Together, focusing on what we have in common, rather than what divides us.
Join Northbound Coaching & Consulting and Michael Sgro Leadership Coaching, as we transform il salotto into a "Community Happiness Hub."
In this free and open to the public event, we will be gathering to celebrate the joy in our vibrant community and spread the contagion of happiness, one happy act at a time.
Join us to:
* Add to our Happy Acts Happiness Wall
* Be a part of our #SyracuseStrong happiness story
* Delight in coffee from local roasters, Salt City Coffee
* Enjoy the happiest donuts on earth from Glazed & Confused
* Takeaways from our Happy Resources Table
* Engage in community, connection & conversation
No registration needed. Pop in anytime between 8-11 to add to the wall, have a bite and connect.
Thank you to Glazed & Confused Syracuse & Salt City Coffee for the joy you bring to our community and for supporting this gathering!